Yard of the Month
The winners of the Yard of the Month receive a $25 credit from Calloway's Nursery and a $25 gift card from the Oakwood Glen Homeowners Association. The collective goal of the members of the homeowners association is to maintain the quality of the property envisioned by the planned residential development. Thank you so much to all of the Yard of the Month winners for helping make Oakwood Glen a beautiful neighborhood to live in!
To be considered for Yard of the Month:
- Homeowners keep their yard and flower beds weed free, grass cut and edged, trees and shrubs trimmed, yard free of trash and debris, and create eye catching landscaping design.
- The same property cannot receive more than one award in a 12 month period.
- Property Owners must be in good standing with the Association, current with their Association dues, and free of current HOA covenant violations.
- Beginning in January 2022, the occupants of a Yard of the Month winning home agree to display the Calloway's "Yard Of The Month" sign and will receive a $25 account credit at Calloway's Nursery.
- The upkeep of the yard can reflect the efforts of the residents themselves or that of a professional landscaper.
- During their reign as Yard of the Month, winners are expected to maintain their yard in the same manner that allowed them to win the title.
Please join us in congratulating our Yard of the Month winners!
7809 Bilsen Ct.